Are you an individual that is looking for a learning or work opportunity?
This website will help. Once you have registered and logged in you will be able to search our database for available positions.
Once you have captured your CV we will help to match you to potential employers.
If this is your first visit please create your profile by clicking the link on the left-hand panel ‘REGISTER INDIVIDUAL’.
Once you have captured your CV we will help to match you to potential employers.If this is your first visit please create your profile by clicking the link on the left-hand panel ‘REGISTER INDIVIDUAL’.
If you have already registered please login using the orange block on the top of the right-hand panel.
- Please read this carefully. By accepting the Terms& Conditions you will have access the to Employment Services of South Africa programme.
- You expressly agree that use of the Employment Services for South Africa (ESSA) website is entirely at your own risk. The website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the Department of Labour (DoL) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including without limitation with respect to the website, its contents, the accuracy thereof, or any warranties or representations regarding the effectiveness of any security or encryption facilities or with regard to the availability of products and/or delivery arrangements and times.
- DoL reserves the right at any time and from time to time, to modify the website with notice to registered users provided via SMS or e-mail and immediately in the event of technical difficulty users should contact PES@labour.gov.za.
- The DoL disclaims all representations and warranties, including but not limited to warranties as to the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services, and warranties of or fitness for a particular purpose of information or services.
- The DoL does not warrant that the functions provided by the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- The DoL shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you, including without limitation, as a result of or in connection with the DoL’s negligent (including grossly negligent) acts or omissions or those of its employees, agents or designees or other persons for whom in law it may be liable (in whose favour this constitutes a contract or undertaking for their benefit), for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (whether arising under contract, delict or otherwise and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseeable), sustained by you, the recipient of the services or any other person arising from or as a result of any transaction concluded in terms of this Agreement.
- The DoL, its minister, employees, designees, agents, representatives, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon the website (including any information contained thereon) or the Internet.
- You will indemnify the DoL and keep the DoL fully indemnified from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred, including without limitation in respect of any claim or demand by any third party by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any family member, agent or representative acting on your behalf in connection with transactions concluded on the Site and/or in terms of this Agreement and/or in relation to receipt of goods supplied by us pursuant to any such order.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein, the DoL’s liability whether in contract or delict arising from any breach of any obligation in terms of this Agreement, negligence or otherwise shall not exceed at any time more than double the monetary value of the order in respect of which any such dispute or claim arises.
- How to Apply
- CLICK HERE Department Of Labour Internship 2020