Night Cleaner Airport
R 18.000,00 monthly Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
Shift times for this role are from 6pm – 1.30am and are on a rotating roster.
- Cleaning hotel rooms as required
- Cleaning public areas of the hotel
- Clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests’ queries, record lost & found items
- Follow hotel safety and security guidelines
Most importantly you will have a great attitude, on the job training will give you all the skills you need to get started.
The following will help you succeed in this role
- Good communication skills and level of English and ability to follow instructions
- Desire to learn and grow your hospitality career
- Willing to go the extra mile for our guest to ensure they make the most of their stay
- Able to work flexible roster over 7 days including some public holidays
- Good physical health and stamina
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
- Experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products
Its an exciting time for us with dynamic growth in our company, we have plenty of opportunities and are always looking for great team members, now is the time to join Sudima!
- Onsite car parking and meals on duty available
- Great long service perks and anniversary vouchers
- Friends and Family Hotel rates across our network
- Inclusive team atmosphere where people are valued and respected
- Loads of opportunities to grow and develop
- On the job paid training provided
- Training towards NZQA qualifications and our very own Sudima University.
- Number of vacancies: 55
- Minumun level of education: Grade 10 /N2
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No.
HOW TO APPLY